IVF or in vitro fertilization also an acronym for “in a glass”. simply put, ivf is the introduction of a man’s sperm to a female partners eggs in the setting of a lab to produce an embryo. for many couples, in vitro fertilization in cancun is an option for couples who cannot naturally conceive through other methods.
The embryos are put back into a woman’s uterus after 3 to 5 days of being in an incubator with the high chance that they will grow into a baby. many problems can prevent a couple from becoming pregnant or conceiving naturally. IVF Mexico, help couples overcome the following infertility problems:
- Failed tubal reversal
- Tubal Blockage
- Cervical Factors
- Pelvic Adhesions
- Male Factors
- Unexplained Infertility
- Failed Conventional Therapy
These are the sorts of problems that can prevent a couple from having a baby naturally.
Who is best suited for IVF in Mexico?
BELOW ARE SOME FACTORS FOR USING IVF IN CANCUN
- Tubal problems mean that a woman’s fallopian tubes are damaged or blocked and this can make it complicated for – and egg to be fertilized or for an embryo to travel all the way to the uterus.
- Severe endometriosis can affect bother fertilization of an egg and also the implantation of the embryo in the uterus.
- Ovarian issues can prevent the release of production of an egg.
- Male factors will include a low sperm count or problems with the sperm function or motility. this can inhibit the sperm from fertilizing an egg by itself.
- Abnormal uterus shape, fibroid tumors.
- Unexplained infertility.
for more information call us at 1 800 210 5124